We are a Catholic community committed to developing educational opportunities in the context of Gospel values, where students' gifts and talents are celebrated and nurtured through lifelong spiritual and personal experiences.
This year, our district theme is "We are all God's Masterpiece" which is based upon the book of Ephesians, specifically Chapter 2, Verse 10 (2:10). It is our goal to help students understand that we are all made in the image and likeness of God and possess various skills and attributes to help make the world a better place for those around us.
This year, our school Chaplain is Mr. Brady. Should you have any questions about our religious education program, please feel free to contact Mr. Brady via e-mail using our "Contact" page.
- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Our Lady of the Angles Catholic Church
10004 101 St, Fort Saskatchewan, AB